Students write short biographies about pioneers in aviation.
- define the terms aviation, pioneer, and hall of fame
- use print and/or online sources to research information about pioneers in aviation
- write short biographies about pioneers in aviation
- draw pictures of aviation pioneers.
aviation, pioneer, Earhart, Wright brothers, Lindbergh, airplane, transportation
- computer(s) with Internet access or student-researched library sources about aviation
- writing paper
- construction paper
- markers or crayons
- computer with PowerPoint software and printer (optional)
Evaluate students' completed biographies.
Lesson Plan Source