Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt Extra #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Chicago; 2. Spain; 3. Arizona; 4. one; 5. Arctic Ocean.
This Hunt's Questions
1. The 20th Century Limited was the name given to one of America's finest trains. The train carried its first passengers in 1902 between New York and another U.S. city. What was that other U.S. city?
2. Which of these countries is best known for the sport of bullfighting?
3. The saguaro (pronounced suh-WAR-oh) cactus is found in Saguaro National Park. The cactus is known for its beautiful flowers. Which state's State Flower is the saguaro flower?
4. How many eggs at a time does an albatross lay?
5. Which of these oceans is the smallest ocean?