Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt May #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Charleston, South Carolina; 2. 20 times their length; 3. Carlo Callodi; 4. France & Spain; 5. Australia.
This Hunt's Questions
1. One of the first battles of the Civil War happened at Fort Sumter. Where is Fort Sumter?
2. How far can most grasshoppers jump?
3. Who wrote the fairy tale known as "Pinocchio"?
4. Andorra is one of the smallest countries in the world. Between which two large countries will you find Andorra?
5. On which continent would you not see a tortoise?