Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt April #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. oak tree; 2. May and June; 3. disposable diapers; 4. a pitcher who throws with his left hand; 5. An alligator's teeth can't be seen when its mouth is closed.
This Hunt's Questions
1. The browntail moth can damage trees. To what kind of tree does it do the greatest harm?
2. During which months do the most tornadoes happen?
3. In 1951, Marion Donovan invented something that few parents could live without. What did she invent?
4. Some baseball pitchers are "southpaws." What is a southpaw?
5. In what way does an alligator differ from a crocodile?