Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt April # 1.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. 10 inches; 2. 1888; 3. telephone; 4. New York Yankees; 5. Kangaroos have sharp claws on their feet.
This Hunt's Questions
1. The largest moth is called the Atlas moth. How large can the wingspan of the Atlas moth be?
2. The worst snow blizzard in U.S. history is sometimes called the "Great White Hurricane." In what year did it happen?
3. Which of the inventions below was not invented by Thomas Alva Edison?
4.Babe Ruth is one of the most famous baseball players of all time. "The Babe" played for the Boston Red Sox. In 1920, the Red Sox traded Ruth to another team. Which team was that?
5. Which of the statements below tells something that is true about kangaroos?