Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt March #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Montana; 2. And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street; 3. Brussel sprouts; 4. the tuba; 5. pheasant.
This Hunt's Questions
1. In 1916, Jeannette Rankin was the first woman elected to serve in the U.S. Congress. Which state's people elected her?
2. Which of the three Dr. Seuss books below was published first?
3. Broccoli and cauliflower are members of the cabbage family. Which of the vegetables below is also part of the cabbage family?
4. To which brass instrument is the sousaphone most closely related?
5. To which family of birds is the peacock most closely related?