Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt March #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Sacajawea; 2. Jim Carrey; 3. corn; 4. "Duke of Earl"; 5. cold-blooded.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Who was the Shoshone Indian woman who guided Lewis and Clark as they made their way to the Pacific Ocean?
2. In 2000, Dr. Seuss's book How the Grinch Stole Christmas was made into a movie. Which actor played the Grinch in that movie?
3. Which of the vegetables below is not a member of the legume family?
4. Which of the songs below was not made famous by Elvis Presley?
5. Are reptiles cold-blooded or warm-blooded?