Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt March #1.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. 1932; 2. Theodor Geisel; 3. because it grows in bunches; 4. Buddy Holly; 5. mice.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly a plane on her own across the Atlantic Ocean. In what year did she make her solo trip?
2. What was Dr. Seuss's real name?
3. How did the grapefruit get its name?
4. Which of the musicians below was not a member of the group called The Beatles?
5. What does the black rat snake eat for food?