Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt February #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. 1992; 2. "whistle pig"; 3. 132 rooms; 4. cottonmouth; 5. a snake.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Mae Jemison was the first African-American woman to travel in space. In what year did she blast off in the Space Shuttle Endeavor?
2. Some people call groundhogs by their nickname. What is that nickname?
3. The President of the United States lives in the White House in Washington, D.C. How many rooms does the White House have?
4. The water moccasin is a poisonous snake that lives in swamps. By what other name is the water moccasin known?
5. What is an asp?