Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt February #2.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. It was a way for slaves to escape from the South.; 2. woodchuck; 3. Franklin D. Roosevelt; 4. triangle; 5. 1920s.
This Hunt's Questions
1. The "Underground Railroad" was not a railroad at all. What was it?
2. Groundhog is another name for what animal?
3. A "New Deal" program helped America come out of the Great Depression. Which president created the "New Deal" program?
4. What is the shape of a rattlesnake's head?
5. In which decade might you have seen a flapper?