Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt January #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. 354 days; 2. "the content of their character."; 3. Mt. Erebus; 4. a duck-billed dino; 5. he was a clown.
This Hunt's Questions
1. People of the Muslim faith celebrate Muharram (pronounced MOO-har-um) on the first day of the new year. How many days does the Muslim calendar have?
2. In Martin Luther King Jr.'s, famous "I Have a Dream" speech, how did this sentence end?
"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by"
3. Antarctica's Ross Island is home to an active volcano that last erupted in 1991. What is the name of Ross Island's volcano?
4. The dinosaur called Hadrosaurus is a good example of what kind of dinosaur?
5. For what is Emmett Kelly most famous?