Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt January #1.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. a shofar; 2. Atlanta, Georgia; 3. He was the first person to reach the South Pole.; 4. 2.5 oz. (2-1/2 ounces); 5. a tornado's strength.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Jewish people celebrate the new year with a special event called Rosh Hashanah (pronounced ROSH huh-SHAH-nuh). On that day, a ram's horn is blown to call people to Rosh Hashanah services. What do Jewish people call that horn?
2. Where was Martin Luther King Jr., born?
3. Why was Roald Amundsen important in Antarctica history?
4. How much did the brain of the Stegosaurus weigh?
5. What is the Fujita Scale used to measure?