Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt December #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. December 26; 2. karamu; 3. dreidel; 4. Somalia; 5. camel.
This Hunt's Questions
1. On what date do people in England celebrate Boxing Day?
2. What is the great feast of Kwanzaa called?
3. Which of the words below is the name of a spinning toy that has special Hanukkah meaning?
4. Which country's flag has a large white star on a blue background?
5. To which family of animals does the guanaco belong?