Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt December #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Hawaii; 2. red, green, and black; 3. potatoes; 4. Nigeria; 5. manatee.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Where in the world is Santa Claus called by the name Kanakaloka?
2. What three colors are associated with Kwanzaa?
3. A popular food eaten by Jewish people during Hanukkah and at other times of the year is the latke (pronounced LOT-kee). From what are latkes made?
4. Which country below has a flag that has only two colors -- green and white -- on it?
5. The dugong is an animal that is very closely related to which other animal?