Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt # December #1.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Some people say he wrote the poem "'Twas the night before Christmas"; 2. Kwanzaa; 3. 8 days; 4. France; 5. Australia.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Why is the name of Clement Clarke Moore associated with the Christmas season?
2. What holiday was begun in 1966 by Maulana Karenga?
3. How long does the Jewish celebration of Hanukkah last?
4. Which of these three countries has a flag that is red, white, and blue?
5. Where in the world would you be most likely to see a side-necked turtle?