Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt November #2.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. the Wampanoag; 2. "trail of tears"; 3. more than 3,000,000 (three million) square miles; 4. Mark Twain; 5. as many as 50 or more babies.
This Hunt's Questions
1. The Pilgrims and Indians celebrated Thanksgiving together in 1621. To which Native American group did those Indians belong?
2. In 1838, John Ross led thousands of Cherokee people when they were forced to move from Georgia to Oklahoma. By what name is that trip known?
3. The world's largest desert is the Sahara desert. How large is the Sahara?
4. Who was the author of such famous books as Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn?
5. When a female garter snake gives birth, how many baby snakes will be in the litter?