Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt November #1.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. in watery bogs; 2. branches and a paste made from mud; 3. Africa; 4. Amelia Bedelia; 5. monitor lizard.
This Hunt's Questions
1. The cranberry is a popular Thanksgiving food. Where do cranberries grow?
2. The Navajo Indians of long ago lived in homes called hogans. From what was a hogan built?
3. On which continent can you find the Atlas Mountains?
4. Author Peggy Parish created a popular children's book character. Which character is that?
5. The Komodo dragon, the world's largest lizard, can grow to be 10 feet long and 300 pounds. By what other name is the Komodo known?