Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt October #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. seventeen ships; 2. Dracula; 3. They can walk on all four legs.; 4. beehive-shaped; 5. his paintings.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Christopher Columbus's second voyage to the New World set sail in October 1493. How many ships sailed on that second voyage?
2. Which scary character did author Bram Stoker create?
3. How are vampire bats different from other bats?
4. Many Zulu people of Africa still live in huts, just as they lived long ago. What shape are the huts in which they live?
5. For what is Winslow Homer best known?