Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt October #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
October #3 1. Santa Domingo; 2. November 1; 3. 5 feet; 4. Africa is the second largest continent.; 5. E.T.
This Hunt's Questions
1. In 1492, Columbus set sail for the New World in three ships. Which ship below was not one of those ships?
2. Halloween has been around for many years. It dates back to an English holiday known as All Saints Day. On what date was All Saints Day celebrated?
3. The largest bat in the world is the kalang. How large a wingspan does the kalang have?
4. How does Africa compare to the other six continents?
5. Which of these movies was not created by Walt Disney?