Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt September #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Bartlett; 2. selfishness; 3. Italy; 4. about 3 pounds; 5. southwestern United States.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Two of the three names below are types of apples. Which name is not a type of apple?
2. Which of the traits below is not a trait of a good citizen?
3. In what country would you be if you were traveling on the Po River?
4. How many pounds (lbs.) does an ostrich egg weigh?
5. In which part of the United States did the Pueblo Indians live?