Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt September #2.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Washington; 2. more than 150 ft. tall; 3. Atlantic Ocean; 4. at the beach; 5. He ran a famous museum and a circus.
This Hunt's Questions
1. In which U.S. state are the most apples grown each year?
2. The Statue of Liberty stands as a symbol of the United States. It is believed to be the tallest statue made of metal. How many feet (ft.) tall is the Statue of Liberty?
3. Which ocean borders the African country of Ghana?
4. Where would you be most likely to see the bird called a plover?
5. P.T. Barnum was famous in the late 1800s. For what was he most famous?