Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt September #1.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. apples; 2. dependable; 3. Nevada; 4. amphibian; 5. Egypt.
This Hunt's Questions
1. From what fruit is the juice known as cider made?
2. A good citizen is trustworthy. Which word below best describes a "trustworthy" person?
3. Ecuador (pronounced eh-KWAH-dor) is a country in South America. Which U.S. state is about the same size as Ecuador?
4. Is a toad an amphibian or a reptile?
5. Long, long ago, when people first wrote things down, they used a kind of writing called hieroglyphics (pronounced high-er-uh-GLIF-icks). In which country did people use hieroglyphics to write?