1. You believe that students are born knowing how to type responses to online assessment questions.
2. When it comes to standards language, your motto is, "Never say in one word what you could say in 25!"
3. To you, the acronym PARCC stands for "People always ridiculing Common Core."
4. You work best under pressure. Pressure from Race to the Top, from your state, from teachers, from parents, from students...
5. The words "Smarter Balanced" call to mind a circus act.
6. The notion of achieving "college and career readiness" seems like pure fantasy.
7. Really--your existing curriculum was just begging to be thrown out.
Copyright © 2014 Education World