Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt April #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. Each year, millions of monarch butterflies spend the winter there.; 2. violet; 3. sewing machine; 4. 1947; 5. A glass snake has a body you can see through.
This Hunt's Questions
1. In California, the city of Pacific Grove is famous for which of the following?
2. The outermost color of a rainbow is red. What is a rainbow's innermost color?
3. What machine did Elias Howe invent?
4.Jackie Robinson was the first African-American to play major league baseball. In what year did he play his first game for the Brooklyn Dodgers?
5. Which of the following statements tells something about a glass snake that is not true?