Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt February #3.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. He was the first black person to be elected to the U.S. Senate.; 2. Pennsylvania; 3. Thomas Jefferson; 4. late afternoon; 5. 32 teeth.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Hiram Revels is an important person in African-American history. Why is he so important?
2. One of the most famous groundhogs of all is Punxsutawney Phil. In which U.S. state does Phil live?
3. Today you can visit Monticello, the Virginia home designed more than 225 years ago by the third president of the United States. Who was that president?
4. At what time of day is the copperhead snake most active?
5. How many permanent teeth do most adults have?