1. EdTech feels like a part of who you are, right down to your core.
2. You crave EdTech like a dog craves a bone.
3. You fight to keep up with what's "current."
4. The prospect of a new EdTech innovation makes you go a little "cray cray."
5. Upcoming release dates for new EdTech make you a little. . . impatient.
6. Everyone's impressed by your "techxpertise," and you take every opportunity to show it off.
7. Your EdTech skills seem almost supernatural.
8. Music keeps you moving whenever you're not teaching or helping out your peers.
9. You've perfected the skill of "keeping an eye" on students while using EdTech in the classroom.
10. When you catch a student using EdTech inappropriately, this is what happens.