Not for the faint of heart, being a school administrator often calls for a time to laugh. Are any of these true of you?
1. You've got your hands in everything that goes on in the school. Busy doesn't even begin to describe your day!
2. You need the skills of a magician to translate yet another onerous state mandate into something staff will understand and embrace.
3. You put so much energy into "carrying" others, but who carries you when you're exhausted?
4. Certain students just seem...unreachable.
5. Summer break? Surely you jest.
6. Ah, student test scores. Constantly moving targets that are always just...out of...reach.
Article by Jason Papallo, Education World Social Media Editor
Copyright © 2014, 2015 Education World