TEACHER LESSON PLAN SUBMIT
Welcome to Education World's Lesson Plan Submittal page. Thank you for your interest in contributing to our collection and for sharing your lesson plans with teachers around the globe. Please carefully read the guidelines below before submitting your lesson plan.
- Education World evaluates all lesson plans submitted for quality and appropriateness.
- All lesson plans are copy-edited before being posted to the site.
- Lesson plans provided within this collection are for individual classroom and non-profit educational use only.
- Education World reserves the right to publish a summary of each lesson plan in our lesson plan newsletter. That newsletter is e-mailed to a long list of subscribers.
- A one-time $50 honorarium will be paid to the submitter of any lesson plan that is highlighted on Education World's homepage (www.educationworld.com). Some lessons are selected randomly; others are selected because they connect to a timely curriculum topic. All lessons selected are from those deemed by Education World editors to be among the best lessons submitted.
- Lessons that are selected, edited, and published on our site carry the Education World copyright. Education World and its partners might republish those lessons elsewhere on the Web or in another form (for example, a Best Teacher Lessons book). We will never remove the name of the submitting teacher; a published lesson -- no matter where it is published -- will always carry the name of the teacher who submitted it.
- Please note: Due the the quantity of lessons we receive, we are unable to respond to queries regarding the status of submitted lessons. We might use your lesson many weeks or months after it is submitted. If we publish your lesson on the Education World Web site, we will notify you. We process payments for lessons once each month, so our notification might come up to three weeks after the lesson appears online. You will be notified at the email address you provide below. If you see your lesson online but have not been notified within three weeks, then we have been unable to contact you. You might use the form below to send a query about payment. Type your name, email address, and the Lesson Plan Title in the appropriate windows; then type your query in the Brief Description window and click the submit button at the bottom of the page. Queries about payments are the only queries to which we will be able to respond.
Education World offers a few tips for submitting lesson plans that might be used for publication.
Please check your submittal for any errors or spelling mistakes and then Submit