TIPS AND TRICKS
Make your slide show more interesting by
- adding images -- clip art, photographs, scanned art, or student drawings created using Microsoft Paint -- to each slide: Click Insert > Picture and select Clip Art or From File.
- adding background color: Click Format > Background, click the drop-down menu, click More Colors, and select the color you want. Then, click Apply to All.
- removing media icons. If you don't want to see a sound icon on your slide, you can hide it.
- In the Drawing toolbar, click the rectangle tool and draw a rectangle on top of the sound icon.
- Click the paint bucket and select the same color as the slide background to "hide" the icons under the rectangle
- Click the paintbrush icon and select No Line to get rid of the outline of the rectangle.
- making slides move: Click Slide Show > Slide Transition. Select No Transition and then type "2 seconds" beneath Advance Slide.
- changing the font: Click Format > Replace Fonts and select a new font in the With drop-down menu.
Note: Don't use Animation Schemes in this presentation; it might alter the way in which the sounds and text boxes appear on each slide.
Next: Learn more!