Make a Recycled Paper Holder
Here’s a quick, easy and Earth-friendly way to create a container for organizing school papers and projects. Perfect for the classroom, this activity takes only 20 minutes.
What you need:
- Cereal box
- Pencils, markers
- Few sheets of construction paper
- Cut the top off of the cereal box.
- Cut down the narrow side of the cereal box to about 4-5 inches from the bottom.
- If desired, cut the wide sides of the box at an angle.
- Cover one side of the cereal box with glue.
- Lay a piece of construction paper on the box and press down.
- Trim the paper so that it doesn’t hang over the edges of the box.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for the other three sides of the box.
- If desired, decorate the box.
See images of similar projects on Pinterest.
Article by Kassondra Granata, Education World Contributor
Copyright © 2014 Education World