Click for a PDF (printable document format) printable version of Hunt the Fact Monster Hunt Extra #4.
This is the Hunt the Fact Monster hunt for use in the primary grades (grades 2 to 4). If you are looking for intermediate-grade Hunt the Fact Monster hunts, see the Hunt the Fact Monster Archive.
Scroll down or click for an answer key to this hunt.
Thanks to the kind folks at Fact Monster for partnering with EducationWorld.com to bring you this fun and educational activity.
Answer Key for This Hunt
1. the Hudson River and the Great Lakes; 2. a museum; 3. Israel; 4. it lives in grasslands; 5. the back of the elbow.
This Hunt's Questions
1. Which two bodies of water were connected by the Erie Canal when the canal opened in 1825?
2. The Tower of London was built as a home for the royal family. Years later it was used as a jail. What is it today?
3. The Negev is a hilly desert region in which country?
4. Which of the statements below is not true of the animal known as the giant armadillo?
5. Where on the human body will you find the funny bone?