Back To Article
|A Revolutionary War Scavenger Hunt|
Use the The Road to Revolution Web site (http://www.pbs.org/ktca/liberty/game/index.htm)
to complete the questions below.
2. King George III punished the colonists for the Boston Tea Party by _____________________.
3. The Freedom Trail, a walking tour of 16 historic sites in Boston and Charlestown, is __________ miles long.
4. The main author of the Declaration of Independence was probably _________________________.
5. _________________________ wrote Poor Richard's Almanack.
6. German soldiers who fought with the British against the colonists were called _______________.
7. About _______________ percent of Americans were actively loyal to the British king during the Revolutionary War.
8. Mercy Otis Warren was a noted _______________ during the Revolutionary War.
9. At the time of the Revolutionary War, more than nine of ten Americans lived and worked on _______________.
10. At the British surrender at Yorktown, the British band was specifically forbidden to play the song ________________.
11. At the time of the American Revolution, _______________ claimed almost all the land west of the Mississippi River.
12. The __________________________ was enacted on December 15, 1791.