Whether your students celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah,
Kwanza, Three Kings’ Day, Ramadan, or no holidays at all, their families and friends will celebrate the spirit
of giving displayed on this December bulletin board.
- Provide each student with 1-2 sheets of green construction paper and have students trace and cut out an outline of their hand(s).
- Invite students to fill out a Holiday Gift
Coupon for each hand they cut out. Each coupon should reflect a "gift of a helping hand" the student plans to
give during the holiday season.
- Have students glue or paste one coupon on each helping hand cutout.
- Use the hand cutouts to create a holiday tree. Decorate the tree, and then decorate the rest of the bulletin board with a holiday or winter theme.
- Holidays Around the World
- Winter Weather
- Aviation (Wilbur and Orville Wright)
- Charles Dickens
Do you have a bulletin board idea to share? Send your most successful bulletin board idea (with a sketch or photo, if possible) to BestIdea@EducationWorld.com. If we use it, we'll send you an official Education World mug!
Copyright © 2005 Education World